United Navigation – two strong brands under one umbrella
United Navigation combines Germany's premium brands in the mobile navigation sector – Becker and Falk – under one umbrella. United Navigation GmbH is based in Ostfildern near Stuttgart in Germany.
Our business segments:
- portable navigation for private customers
- integrated navigation solutions for the automotive industry
- complete fleet-management systems for companies
The products of United Navigation are noted for their use of innovative, multi-award-winning technologies. Proof of our successes is provided by the regular test wins and top ratings that we achieve in the most important magazines in the navigation sector.
- Launch of the new navigation system Becker revo, with a modular overall concept.
- Sporty, modern and cool – Becker presents two new navigation devices Ready 45 ICE and Ready 50 ICE.
- Launch of the outdoor-GPS Falk LUX.
- Becker presents the Transit 50 für trucks, buses and caravans.
- Exclusive premiere of the Falk NEO 550 at the IFA.
- Becker presents the Active 50 und Ready 50.
- Falk Outdoor starts trade-programm for outdoor-GPS-dealers.
- Becker Online-Shop opens with navigation devices, accessories, maps and more.
- The new Becker Ready, Active and Professional navigation system ranges will celebrate their world premiere at the IFA in Berlin.
- Falk will also be presenting the new Falk IBEX at the IFA, marking its entry into the outdoor navigation market.
- Z215 and Z217, the new high-end navigation systems from Becker, are launched.
- Exclusive premiere of the Falk Vision 700 at AMICOM in Leipzig. Its use of aerial photo maps is revolutionary.
- Licensing of the exclusive rights from Harman International Industries Inc. to use the Becker brand for mobile navigation systems.
- Renaming as United Navigation GmbH.
- Management buy-out and division of the two business areas navigation and content, OEM solutions, web services and travel services into two businesses. Renaming as Falk Navigation GmbH, and founding of Falk Content & Internet Solutions GmbH & Co.KG.
- IFA Berlin – global innovation: the first learning navigation from Falk.
- Falk Marco Polo Interactive is founded as a subsidiary of MAIRDUMONT, the market-leading publisher of tourist-related information in Germany and Europe.
- Falk publishes Falk Travel Guide Europe, its first navigation DVD: the travel guide supports 5 languages in over 10 countries.